Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fiorentina next Tursday

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That's how you finish in that position Soldado...

**** sake :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Fazio clanger, no pressure. Fúcking clown.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Another balls up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

So so frustrating to gift a goal, it is unacceptable from Fazio.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭oppiuy

We are not good enough for the europa and certainly not good enough for the champions league..

• Advertisement

oppiuy wrote: »
    We are not good enough for the europa and certainly not good enough for the champions league..

Not with one donkey at the back and another upfront that is for sure. We just don't have quality to replace the first 11.

Play the ball forward, everyone wants to pass sideways. No width as usual.

30 minutes of time wasting coming right up.

Plus some more mistakes from Spurs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

If he leaves Soldado on I will change channel

Lamella again being left on, it's mind boggling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Lamela tried to ensure it was 2-0, lloris was having none of it

Panic stations, playing such a highline. It's carnage.

Somebody, anyone, have a shot?

****ty Spurs!!

Tis fairly pathetic lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

CL next season would be way too early for us and would end up doing us more harm than good. Despite the money splashed on the squad when bale left the fact remains theres very little real depth once the starting XI are taken out. Concentrate on byilding for next season with a core group and go from there. Our first choice team is as good and often better than most.

Soldado is done though. If he keeps this up he might not even make it again back in Spain. Others cant carry this off. Sooner we're out then the better.

I just so sick of watching us...the arsenal and Chelsea games have really papered over the huge holes...We have been rubbish for 2 years now...

Chelsea will stuff us on Sunday

Chelsea will be laughing at the defending, it's schoolboy stuff.

Laughable. Total waste of time.

Damaged limitation, confidence will be shot for Sunday otherwise.

• Advertisement

Time to take this jaded squad back to London for a cup final against a Chelsea side winning the league who haven't had to play midweek

We will get beaten

Only plus from this is that after sunday we play league matches only and the pool will still be in Europe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Gone out of this now that's for sure,just suffer out the last 10 mins.

Is lamela brain dead ?

mickman wrote: »
    Is lamela brain dead ?

He is a dud simple as, Roma must be still laughing at the money they stole form us.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

To play all the games in this competition and then go out and play like this is mind boggling.:confused:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Deise Vu

I don't understand the doom and gloom here. You cannot play possession football unless you have a forward who can deliver the end product. Otherwise you are only passing it around until you lose the ball, almost inevitably when you are caught square.
    With Kane up front Spurs are transformed. I suspect Soldado will wake up on Saturday and find a lotto ticket he bought in Claremorris three months ago.
    The positives from this is bye bye Europa league (7 more matches after tonight!) and at the moment Liverpool are heading to extra time in their fixture. What's not to like?

Deise Vu wrote: »
    I don't understand the doom and gloom here. You cannot play possession football unless you have a forward who can deliver the end product. Otherwise you are only passing it around until you lose the ball, almost inevitably when you are caught square.
    With Kane up front Spurs are transformed. I suspect Soldado will wake up on Saturday and find a lotto ticket he bought in Claremorris three months ago.
    The positives from this is bye bye Europa league (7 more matches after tonight!) and at the moment Liverpool are heading to extra time in their fixture. What's not to like?

We have completely lost momentum and our confidence will drop

Kane has been on since the 60th min, I don't see us being transformed

KingdomYid wrote: »
    He is a dud simple as, Roma must be still laughing at the money they stole form us.

Fiorentina fella was shielding the ball there and lamela just knocked him over

Lloris the exception, gutless performance. Unfortunately we'll have to endure this purgatory next season. It's like death row, but being granted a stay of execution every year.

• Advertisement

Deise Vu wrote: »

It's a chance of silverware...I hate this finishing 4th rubbish. The game and Tottenham is about glory.

Advertisement