Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

panicking

• 12-02-2015 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Starting to panic in terms of the leaving cert, I finished all my mocks today but don't think they went as well as I wanted. I've been studying since December and badly need 400 points maximum , I am eligible for the hear so hopefully they'll add me an extra 40 as my course is 440. Any tips on how to do well in terms of study and what not #Frustated

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You have almost another four months to get to where you want. Pay close attention to your mocks when you get them back.

Silly kick yourself mistakes - make sure you don't do them again.
    'I don't know where I went wrong' mistakes, ask your teacher.

Break your revision into manageable chunks.
    Make sure you do as well as possible in orals, practicals etc.

During the exams, read and double check your reading of the questions and make sure you answer the question they are asking you, not necessarily what you were expecting or prepared for.

Advertisement