Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contract Change

Options
  • 12-02-2015 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

I would have thought that Eircom would at least try and stop customers from cancelling their contracts - just called there after receiving the email that my contract could be cancelled to see if there would be an offer of a discounted rate perhaps for signing a new contract - nothing, no interest whatsoever in keeping me.

They must want us all to go to Sky.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭jaggiebunnet

What makes even less sense is if I try to order evision (which i already have) online I get all the freebies on offer as a new customer and so only pay 18 euro a month for 6 months (for sky sports and bt sports) - but it is not clear is that on top of my existing charges for eircom or just ontop of the existing fiber/phone charges?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi jaggiebunnet
    Sorry that you were not able to avail of a discount rate at this time. I am afraid that agents would only be able to offer current plans and discounts. I have brought your post to attention of our Promotions and Plans team.

Regarding adding new features or channels these would be additional add-ons to current tv bundle.
    If you want to PM me your account details I can take a complete look at what may be available to you as a discount for new contract.
    We certainly do not wish to lose you as a customer.
    Tony
    What makes even less sense is if I try to order evision (which i already have) online I get all the freebies on offer as a new customer and so only pay 18 euro a month for 6 months (for sky sports and bt sports) - but it is not clear is that on top of my existing charges for eircom or just ontop of the existing fiber/phone charges?

Hi jaggiebunnet
    Sorry that you were not able to avail of a discount rate at this time. I am afraid that agents would only be able to offer current plans and discounts. I have brought your post to attention of our Promotions and Plans team.

Regarding adding new features or channels these would be additional add-ons to current tv bundle.
    If you want to PM me your account details I can take a complete look at what may be available to you as a discount for new contract.
    Tony
    Thanks Tony - will fwd on my details.

Hi jaggiebunnet

Tony
    Thanks Tony - will fwd on my details.
    Have them now jaggiebunnet and will be back to you as soon as I can.
    Tony

Thanks Tony.

• Advertisement

Any Update Tony?

Any Update Tony?
    Unfortunately I cannot offer this jaggiebunnet but I have just PM'd you now with more info.
    Tony

Advertisement