Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oatfield EMERALD sweets

• 12-02-2015 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi lads
    Is there anywhere in limerick I could get a tin of emerald sweets?? Failing that a few bags would do? Factory closed in Donegal so don't even know who's making them now?
    Tag
    Ricky

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

bubric wrote: »
    Hi lads
    Is there anywhere in limerick I could get a tin of emerald sweets?? Failing that a few bags would do? Factory closed in Donegal so don't even know who's making them now?
    Tag
    Ricky

Eurogeneral stores have or had until recently a huge range of emerald sweets. No idea if they have a store in limerick. Other likely candidates to check would be dealz, any other €2, €1.49, €1 store etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭bubric

Eurogeneral stores have or had until recently a huge range of emerald sweets. No idea if they have a store in limerick. Other likely candidates to check would be dealz, any other €2, €1.49, €1 store etc.

Thanks for the reply will check them out tomoz hadn't crossed my mind to check them 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Always stock up when going through Dublin Airport. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

Tesco had them, both boxes, Christmas boxes and Packets,

http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=265178510

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

My local supervalu has boxes and boxes for of them. It might be worth having a look in any Supervalu around you as I think most Supervalu have the same supplier for things like that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Oatfields have to be some of the nastiest confectionary in Ireland

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Dunnes have them in stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

My supervalu also has loads of them - on offer. I think it was €6.99 for a box.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Supervalu in Swords (Dublin) have the tins reduced to €4, I saw them yesterday.

Advertisement