Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Ireland International Graduate Programme

Options
  • 12-02-2015 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I applied for the international graduate programme with Enterprise Ireland and got to the online interview stage. Its been about to two weeks now since I completed the interview and I haven't heard anything yet either way. I was just wondering if anyone else has applied or has anyone heard anything back yet? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 barmar89

taragal94 wrote: »
    Hi, I applied for the international graduate programme with Enterprise Ireland and got to the online interview stage. Its been about to two weeks now since I completed the interview and I haven't heard anything yet either way. I was just wondering if anyone else has applied or has anyone heard anything back yet? Thanks :)

Hi,

I also applied for the international grad programme. Still haven't got any feedback. I was going to contact them looking for an update but said I would check and see did you have any update first?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 taragal94

barmar89 wrote: »
    Hi,

I also applied for the international grad programme. Still haven't got any feedback. I was going to contact them looking for an update but said I would check and see did you have any update first?

No still haven't heard a thing :/ hope we find out soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Garrigai

I did the online video interview and got invited to an assessment day at the start of March

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Garrigai

Does anyone know much about the role other than whats on the website?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nessness

Garrigai wrote: »
    I did the online video interview and got invited to an assessment day at the start of March

I'm in the same boat as you! But exactly don't know much about the actual job itself except for what it says on the website!! Is your test day on Tues?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Riadh0210

Hi there.

I applied for the Enterprise Ireland international grad programme and I will need to do the video interview by the 8th. Do you have any idea how is this video interview is conducted and what type of questions you get, also what would be the next stage in case I pass
    Thank you in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Riadh0210

Hi there.

I applied for the Enterprise Ireland international grad programme and I will need to do the video interview by the 8th. Do you have any idea how is this video interview is conducted and what type of questions you get, also what would be the next stage in case I pass
    Thank you in advance

Advertisement