Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your favorite website polls?

Options
  • 12-02-2015 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭

Hi.

What are your favorite websites for voting in polls (daily/weekly)?

The one that I use daily is http://www.thejournal.ie

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Thread needs a poll.

Pollception

• Registered Users Posts: 8,707 ✭✭✭Worztron

retalivity wrote: »
    Thread needs a poll.

Pollception

Unhelpful post is unhelpful. ;)

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 12,437 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Weird thread is weird

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Worztron wrote: »
    Unhelpful post is unhelpful. ;)

Weird thread is weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Your vote makes a difference.
    Keep it up OP.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Hi.

What are your favorite websites for voting in polls (daily/weekly)?

The one that I use daily is http://www.thejournal.ie

Ah you mean the daily journal poll on abortion. They have the same stories, again and again with just anonymous or different authors. Lot of it is clickbait sh:te.

Not a single other website with polls mentioned in 5 replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Don't Know / No opinion

Skid X wrote: »
    Don't Know / No opinion

Why even post then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I vote on the journal polls on multiple devices to skew the results.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,285 ✭✭✭twinytwo

Why even post then?

Gotta keep the post totals ticking over sham!!

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Meh

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

El Guapo! wrote: »
    Weird thread is weird
    Meh

This kind of stuff from mods? Really guys?

Pathetic - is the criteria to become a mod that lax now? Try and tell the difference between polls and Poles - take your time.

Pathetic - is the criteria to become a mod that lax now? Try and tell the difference between polls and Poles - take your time.

Its AH. I'm sorry you can't understand AH punnish hunour.

I'll contact Dav to organise some compulsory spelling bees at boards hq for all mods by the way.

Terry Pratchet

Its AH. I'm sorry you can't understand AH punnish hunour.

I'll contact Dav to organise some compulsory spelling bees at boards hq for all mods by the way.

I did not know where else to put this thread. I expect better behavior from a mod.

Advertisement