Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio city centre

Options
  • 12-02-2015 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭

What a coincidence that there's someone looking in north dublin for a physio now too.

Hi all
    I'm looking to attend a physio. I, every so often, get spasms in my back with no apparent cause, and I'm thinking I should get myself to a physio to try work out what it's about. Thing is I'm short on time in the evenings, and so I would like to go to someone in the city centre. I live north city, work south city, so either I'd be open to really.

I suppose a physio, as well as most things, are a personal thing, but I'd be hoping for any recommendations to not just be ' oh I think X is great', as that doesn't really help.

Appreciate the input :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭ollaetta

The Physio Company are in Temple Bar. I've attended there more than a dozen times with back and leg problems. I'm a bit of a crock to be honest :( and I've always found them quick to diagnose the issues and deal with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Colin Lloyd works out of the Grafton Street medical centre a few days a week. He is excellent, straight and to the point and explains exercises etc. well.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭aoifeisabelle

Hi,

Don't know whether you've been following the other recent Physio post!! Not too sure whereabouts you're based but I'd def recommend Helena Campbell. She's based on the navan rd at Cabra. Not too sure of her website address but the practice name is the physiotherapy centre.

Hope you get sorted!

Aoif

Advertisement