Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's wrong with this bill ??

Options
  • 12-02-2015 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭

Hiya,

My partner recently signed up for an E-Vision bundle. She decided to sign up after seeing the numerous advertisements on the internet and magazines relating to the 'half price for 6 months'. She rang up approximately 4 weeks ago and was quoted 65eur a month but that it would be half price for the first 6 months. She signed up for the multiroom option also so this bumped it up another little bit per month. She got her first bill this month earlier today. She was told that this bill would be slightly larger than usual because she signed up in the middle of the billing cycle but when the bill came earlier today, it was for 104.22eur. It had her down for a 60eur per month package and multiroom and additional channels which cost 6.50. This was also a different figure to the initial one which was given by the customer representative. That figure was initially 8.50. In the bill there was also a customer service charge which, when Eircom was rang earlier today, was told that it was for instillation but again, this was never said at anytime. None of the figures so far have corresponded to the first total's which were described and to be honest, it seems pretty poor not representation on Eircom's part not to be able to convey the actual price. Could this be please looked into by your team.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

j_mo wrote: »
    Hiya,

My partner recently signed up for an E-Vision bundle. She decided to sign up after seeing the numerous advertisements on the internet and magazines relating to the 'half price for 6 months'. She rang up approximately 4 weeks ago and was quoted 65eur a month but that it would be half price for the first 6 months. She signed up for the multiroom option also so this bumped it up another little bit per month. She got her first bill this month earlier today. She was told that this bill would be slightly larger than usual because she signed up in the middle of the billing cycle but when the bill came earlier today, it was for 104.22eur. It had her down for a 60eur per month package and multiroom and additional channels which cost 6.50. This was also a different figure to the initial one which was given by the customer representative. That figure was initially 8.50. In the bill there was also a customer service charge which, when Eircom was rang earlier today, was told that it was for instillation but again, this was never said at anytime. None of the figures so far have corresponded to the first total's which were described and to be honest, it seems pretty poor not representation on Eircom's part not to be able to convey the actual price. Could this be please looked into by your team.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Hi j_mo
    I can certainly look into this for you. Can you PM me with your details.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭j_mo

Thanks for the prompt response Tony but she is trying to get it dealt with through customer service. Hopefully it'll be sorted out this week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks for the prompt response Tony but she is trying to get it dealt with through customer service. Hopefully it'll be sorted out this week.
    No worries j_mo

Let us know if we can help

Cheers
    Al

Hiya Alan,

I was just wondering would it be alright to send you that PM after all. When I originally posted my reply that everything was in the process of been looked after, there was absolutely no further communication from Eircom and now there's been another bill issued and the figure seems exceptionally high.

Thanks and kind regards.

Hiya Alan,

I was just wondering would it be alright to send you that PM after all. When I originally posted my reply that everything was in the process of been looked after, there was absolutely no further communication from Eircom and now there's been another bill issued and the figure seems exceptionally high.

Thanks and kind regards.
    Of course j_mo

PM me the account number and some details of the issue in hand and I'll look in to this for you

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement

Thanks Alan. PM sent ☺

Thanks Alan. PM sent ☺
    Hi j_mo

I have just replied

Cheers
    Al