Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

my email address has vanished!

Options
  • 12-02-2015 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi eircom
    My personal email address that I've had for many years has somehow vanished! When I try to log into eircom webmail online, it says it doesn't exist! I know my password etc. What should I do!
    PS I do not have an account with eircom any more

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

Roomstyle wrote: »
    Hi eircom
    My personal email address that I've had for many years has somehow vanished! When I try to log into eircom webmail online, it says it doesn't exist! I know my password etc. What should I do!
    PS I do not have an account with eircom any more
    +1 I'm experiencing the very same issue, appreciate any info from anyone who may know whats going on?.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Roomstyle

I just checked a second (rarely used) email address that I set up around the same time and it still exists and is working fine... Eircom please help did some email addresses just become deleted?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

I just checked a second (rarely used) email address that I set up around the same time and it still exists and is working fine... Eircom please help did some email addresses just become deleted?
    Hi Guys
     If you are an eircom broadband customer you should call out tech support team on 1890260260 however if you are not an eircom  broadband customer you will need to call 1530277100 for assistance.
    I hope this helps.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Norfolk Enchants_

Hi Guys
     If you are an eircom broadband customer you should call out tech support team on 1890260260 however if you are not an eircom  broadband customer you will need to call 1530277100 for assistance.
    I hope this helps.
    Tony
    I'm no longer an eircom customer, but to my surprise both of my eircom.net email addresses are working again this morning although all email sent to those addresses since Friday are lost(I presume).
    If nothing else this fiasco has highlighted to me it's time to move all my old eircom.net contacts to gmail.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Guys
    I hope this helps.
    Tony
    I'm no longer an eircom customer, but to my surprise both of my eircom.net email addresses are working again this morning although all email sent to those addresses since Friday are lost(I presume).
    If nothing else this fiasco has highlighted to me it's time to move all my old eircom.net contacts to gmail.
    Hi Norfolk Enchants
    Thanks for the update.  I have checked and we have had no reported issue over this weekend. I have reported this now.
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement