Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Breeze 512K - Still Available?

• 28-11-2004 9:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭

Is this service still available for new customers?

Can one get it with the 5.8Ghz equipment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

1) Yes its available.

2) Probably not, its usually only given with 1meg and higher connections, because its more expensive equipment. But its always worth asking...

its not still available. it was replaced with the 1mb lite package.

Mutant_Fruit hits himself for being stupid

You're right. The last time i checked the IBB website, they still had the 512 service up, and i wasn't aware they removed it. I thought they still retailed it at EUR35 a month. My mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Vadrefjorde

Hi, i've ordered the 1MB package from IBB and have now seen in the forums this "5.8GHZ VL Gear" mentioned. Do they normally supply this as standard or do you have to ask for it ? Do you pay more for it ? :confused:
    Mutant fruit i see from another post you highly recommend it for gaming which is why i am switching to IBB. Please if you could let me know a bit more about it so i can get on to them and make sure i get the right gear from the start.
    Thanks in advance :)

Hi, i've ordered the 1MB package from IBB and have now seen in the forums this "5.8GHZ VL Gear" mentioned. Do they normally supply this as standard or do you have to ask for it
    When other people have asked, they've been told its standard with the 1meg package, so i think you're pretty safe assuming you'll get it automatically, but as always, asking never hurts :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement