Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post and International Letters

Options
  • 13-02-2015 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello
    I was just wondering how much Euros it would cost me to send a simple letter ( just paper in an envelope ) to the United States ( State Arizona ) from county Dublin
    I was looking online and couldn't find anywhere how much it would cost and or how to do this.
    I'd appreciate some help.

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RugbyDub

SeantheMan wrote: »

1 euro

Hey thanks for the reply, unfortunately I've never sent a letter in my life,
    So I just stick a 1€ stamp on the envelope and put it in my local postbox?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

If it is just a bog standard letter in a bog standard envelope, then yes, just pop it into the nearest post box. If it is larger or heavier than a standard letter, you bring it into the post office to have it weighed, as it may need more stamps and a customs declaration stuck onto it.

Advertisement