Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 2 week 2 results

Options
  • 13-02-2015 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭

Saints beat Giants 13-10

1st half finished 3-3 dropped interceptions and dropped passes by both sides, 2nd half saints get a drive going for 8 mins before lorig ran it in from 2 yards for td, saints lewis then intercept eli and sets up a drive that looked like a td only on thrid down dropped pass in endzone so take field goal, eli gets bal slips out of freeney grasp and cb misses the bat down and lets wr get free to run in a td, saints run out the clock, shouldnt have allowed td but still defence played well rookie dt mack got first sack and missed one other,
    saints brees 158 yards, 0 tds 0ints, 14 compl 17 attempts
    eli 165 yards, 1td 1int, 10 compl 13 attempts,
    saints rookie hb carpenter 115 yards, giants jennings 2yards
    saints 15 first downs giants 4, time of ball saints 24:04 giants 7:53, sacks saints got 3, giants 4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Steelers lose 34-35 to the Raiders

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Cardibals beat Rams with MVP being MJD with about 200 yards running off 20 attempts-ish I think!

Starting to get back in the swing of madden, was completely out off last season but I just starting to use the head and stick to gameplan!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

I beat the Vikings in a pretty crap game for me. Dominated them but turnovers made it closer than it should have been. Can't even remember the score. I was so tired.

I passed a lot more than I should have. Lacy had a decent day off minimal workload from what I remember.

It was late.... I was tired.....

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Eagles beat the Cowboys 17-7

It should've been 17-0 but Roby intercepted Romo, got smashed when he landed and Fumbled, cowboys recovered and ran it in.

Best for Eagles was McCoy 143 yards 1 TD
    Shorts 112 yards 1 TD.

special mention to Foles and Fletcher Cox, they also had a good game, im gonna miss them next season :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Beaten by the Colts, 17-10. Threw an int in the 4th
    http://xboxclips.com/kaiche/d6029dbd-6408-4d14-b3a7-22679c04c740

Struggled to stop the run game

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Seems my game agaianst the colts didn't save despite the fact there's a replay of my pick 6!

Steelers lose 34-35 to the Raiders

Forced a fumble late on in the 4th

http://xboxclips.com/LowlifeTea03/0c1bb15e-06cc-44b2-b772-4a3720809057

Got greedy, went for the 2 points and failed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Seems my game agaianst the colts didn't save despite the fact there's a replay of my pick 6!

Same happened to me, hammered the jags last night 44- 19, went in and progressed some players after and today it says it didn't save?!

its happened a few times on the 360 awell

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

The Steelers/Raiders result didn't count either,all games do come as being played once though,first I've ever seen of this.

Might as well go play my game now and see what happens.

• Advertisement

glitch in the matrix maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Google tells me non saves can occur if after cpu game is played human player tries to save additional save file. Eg. Player progess,depth chart changes!

Browns beat Jets 24-0.
    Nothing of note in the game,rookie LE Delgado did get 3 sacks though :)

Replayed my game. Won but got picked on the exact same play

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    The Steelers/Raiders result didn't count either,all games do come as being played once though,first I've ever seen of this.

Might as well go play my game now and see what happens.

Will I have to replay my game so?

If so, It'll be 8 or 9pm tonight

Will I have to replay my game so?

If so, It'll be 8 or 9pm tonight
    Its up to you whether you want to play it or not,you've got until Tuesday in any case.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Its up to you whether you want to play it or not,you've got until Tuesday in any case.

I'll play it tonight so when I get back down to college

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Replayed my game. Won but got picked on the exact same play

Cheating my colts!!! :mad::mad::mad:

You taking them?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Probably. Can't resist having Andrew Luck at QB.

• Advertisement
Advertisement