Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equipment hire for adventure race

Options
  • 13-02-2015 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭

Mods feel free to move this if there's a more appropriate section.

Guys I'm going to be arranging a corporate obstacle course/ adventure race. So I'm looking for it to include the usual candidates such as balance beams, net crawls, crawling through water, high walls etc.

The only catch is that this will have to be put together on a particular site. does anyone know of any company in Ireland that hires out such obstacles Or even helps with organising a custom event? All I'm finding online are bouncy castles!

Any help is much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Are you hosting the event or organising is as an event for your company?

Probably easier to arrange a weekend at one of the established centres that cater for these team building session. They have everything in place and are insured.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I know of at least one venue where they hold mudruns* like this a few times a year and the obstacles are pretty much permanent so if you can, get in touch with such a venue and see if they will let you hire the place for a day. It is possible to build your own obstacles with tyres, bales and a little imagination, but you still need a venue and do have the sceptre of liability and insurance to deal with.

*its not an adventure race. (Pedantic I am)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Haha I was tempted to go with an edit :)
    Oryx wrote: »
    I know of at least one venue where they hold mudruns* ....

*its not an adventure race. (Pedantic I am)

Guys I'm going to be arranging a corporate obstacle course/ adventure race. messing So I'm looking for it to include the usual candidates such as balance beams, net crawls, crawling through water, high walls etc.

Advertisement