Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil boiler heating rads but no hot water

Options
  • 13-02-2015 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there,

Need help as I'm struggling with my heating system, first: after filling my oil tank the boiler didn't start, called a plumber who started the boiler but 1 day later it stopped again called him back he didn't show up on time. in meantime I went to check myself and push the reset button on thermostat ( white plastic button under black plastic cap) then boiler ran everything smoothly, after few days the auto setting inside house didn't start the boiler as usual, went outside again to press the reset button, works fine. Today boiler is working, heating the rads but no hot water (lukewarm) on the taps and shower. Can anybody help as I have paid the plumber when he came and worked only 25 min (for so called full service) after saying everything is fine. Now we are using kettles to boil water and bucket for shower.

Any help appreciated

Comments

Advertisement