Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knacker's

Options
  • 13-02-2015 1:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20

Has anyone else in whatever part of the country noticed a substantial rise in the amount of travellers increase in there area, I myself am in Laois and there has always being a significant population of the f##ckers here but in the past couple of months it has just exploded and you can no longer walk up the town for fallen over an dirty pie bault tinker and his fake taned covered moth it's unreal, but what is even more worrying is burglaries have risen just as much as the population of knackers has, and now wait for pavee point to come along and say that there is no correlation between these, well before they do let me just say of course there f***ing Is, drug dealing, drinking Dutch gold, riding ur sister this all goes hand in hand with tinkers, not like they work for a living,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

The PC brigade will be along to explain to you, shortly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 irishjig123

The PC brigade will be along to explain to you, shortly.

I can imagine so..... Just had to get it off my chest, wouldn't normally be racist but just hate knackers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Second post in only 5 years? Wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭gavindublin

Gets popcorn......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭MakeEmLaugh

Has anyone else in whatever part of the country noticed a substantial rise in the amount of travellers increase in there area, I myself am in Laois and there has always being a significant population of the f##ckers here but in the past couple of months it has just exploded and you can no longer walk up the town for fallen over an dirty pie bault tinker and his fake taned covered moth it's unreal, but what is even more worrying is burglaries have risen just as much as the population of knackers has, and now wait for pavee point to come along and say that there is no correlation between these, well before they do let me just say of course there f***ing Is, drug dealing, drinking Dutch gold, riding ur sister this all goes hand in hand with tinkers, not like they work for a living,

The only thing worse are people who don't know how to use a possessive apostrophe correctly.

• Advertisement

Faith+1 wrote: »
    Second post in only 5 years? Wtf?[/quote

Yes late to the stage, but hey it's ok I am here now

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Merry Prankster

The only thing worse are people who don't know how to use a possessive apostrophe correctly.

This. I thought it was going to be a thread about an ale I've not tried before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

I can imagine so..... Just had to get it off my chest, wouldn't normally be racist but just hate knackers :)

"Yeah, I wouldnt normally be racist either, but I hate black people."

Do you think it's ok to say that as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Tom1991

A falling down esque rant of a man whose had enough.Cheer up OP its Friday.

Lucena wrote: »
    "Yeah, I wouldnt normally be racist either, but I hate black people."

Do you think it's ok to say that as well?

Yes I do, I think this country is too PC these days, i say what I think shoot from the hip and make no apologies for it.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

anyone noticed less swans in the canal lately....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Lucena

Or people who think Laois is in the East.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭hunter701

folks a knacker is a person who skins horses for a living they are not classified as knackers anymore they are classified as the travelling communitty or travellers which is more appropriate i would make a suggestion to close this post as it is extremely discriminating and racist

Tom1991 wrote: »
    A falling down esque rant of a man whose had enough.Cheer up OP its Friday.

Could be close, but aren't I entitled to my rant....

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Halfbaker

You really should have started your post with the words "I'm not a racist, but..."
    It might have prevented people from assuming, incorrectly of course, that you are some kind of racist, semi-literate moron.

hunter701 wrote: »
    folks a knacker is a person who skins horses for a living they are not classified as knackers anymore they are classified as the travelling communitty or travellers which is more appropriate i would make a suggestion to close this post as it is extremely discriminating and racist

And here comes the do gooders knew it wouldn't take long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

Yes I do, I think this country is too PC these days, i say what I think shoot from the hip and make no apologies for it.....

You seem to be under the impression that being a blithering bigoted halfwit is an identity rather than a severe character flaw.

Halfbaker wrote: »
    You really should have started your post with the words "I'm not a racist, but..."
    It might have prevented people from assuming, incorrectly of course, that you are some kind of racist, semi-literate moron.

If I wanted the English lesson I would have went to pavee point, trust me I am highly educated and no doubt far more intelligent than you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Armelodie wrote:
    anyone noticed less swans in the canal lately....

Them dirty foreigners! !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

How long before a ban comes in ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

And yes op. A big increase in my area too. They must be riding their mothers as well as their sisters now..

You seem to be under the impression that being a blithering bigoted halfwit is an identity rather than a severe character flaw.

I am no bigot at all, just have my eyes open to reality. Travellers are allowed go around many towns in Ireland and do what they like, they cause fear and intimidation and destroy good communities in this country and nobody seems to be allowed to say it I don't know I give up, would u live beside one because I know I wouldn't

ComfortKid wrote: »
    And yes op. A big increase in my area too. They must be riding their mothers as well as their sisters now..

Evolution

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

I am no bigot at all, just have my eyes open to reality. Travellers are allowed go around many towns in Ireland and do what they like, they cause fear and intimidation and destroy good communities in this country and nobody seems to be allowed to say it I don't know I give up, would u live beside one because I know I wouldn't

"I'm not a bigot! I'm just convinced a minority group is made up entirely of awful people..."

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭kellso81

Yes late to the stage, but hey it's ok I am here now

Not for much longer you're not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

The Chinese.. A great bunch of lads.

"I'm not a bigot! I'm just convinced a minority group is made up entirely of awful people..."

Not at all, I am not one to tar all with the same brush, but I am convinced that the majority of the male population of travellers have being or will be at some point involved in crime be it major crime or petty crime. They have a high dependency on social welfare and very very low education but refuse to do anything about it. Yet are the first to play the discrimination card

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭stitcheddepin

this is a good read on a wet Friday.
    tinkers out, out, out ,out.

The Chinese.. A great bunch of lads.

Grand bunch of lads altogether

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

In before the lock

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement