Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Having trouble upgrading to efibre

Options
  • 13-02-2015 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm living in a house that has the opportunity to upgrade to efibre but all my attempts have been unsuccessful so far. I spoke to rep who informed me I was 'blacklisted" and gave me an address to write to. I'm starting to become quite annoyed and am wondering if you can help me.

Thanks, Joe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Not G.R wrote: »
    Hi, I'm living in a house that has the opportunity to upgrade to efibre but all my attempts have been unsuccessful so far. I spoke to rep who informed me I was 'blacklisted" and gave me an address to write to. I'm starting to become quite annoyed and am wondering if you can help me.

Thanks, Joe.
    Hi Joe
    That is an odd comment alright and I can look into this. Do you mind PMing me your details?
    I will be back as soon as I have looked into your case.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Not G.R

Hi Joe
    That is an odd comment alright and I can look into this. Do you mind PMing me your details?
    Tony

Pm'd you there. Thanks Tony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Hi Joe
    Tony

Pm'd you there.  Thanks Tony.
    Thanks Not G.R
    I have received this and will be back to you later today or tomorrow.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Not G.R

Thanks Not G.R
    Tony

Hi, Tony. Any update on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Thanks Not G.R
    Tony

Hi, Tony. Any update on this?

Hi Not G.R

Having investigated this in full I'm happy confirm that efibre is planned for your immediate area and the efibre cabinet your line will be connected to is FNG1_047 - you can locate the cabinet on a map here: http://www.eircomwholesale.ie/Our_Network/ ( click on NGA fibre broadband network)

An efibre launch date is not yet agreed for you yet but indications suggest within the next four months

Cheers

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement