Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Process Query

Options
  • 13-02-2015 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi All,

I was wondering if you could tell me if a mortgage is arranged through a branch,is the Loan Pack issued by the branch or by another department?

Also, if an Offer Letter has been signed and returned the a branch but the 6 month life of the offer letter expires before the loan pack is issued, does this mean that the mortgage application must be started again?

Thank you,
    Karen

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Karen

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

All our Mortgage Loan Offers with their associated Loan Packs are issued centrally from Mortgages Head Office. The Loan Packs always issue with the Mortgage Loan Offer and our offers are valid for 6 months.

If you have any queries or concerns about your own mortgage please contact the Mortgage Advisor in your branch who would be happy to give you any details about the status of your own application. 

Contact details for all of our branches can be found here

Thanks again for the interest, if we can help further please let us know.

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 17 kco2010

Thank you Alison. I am very concerned about our mortgage and cannot seem to get any concrete answers from our mortgage advisor unfortunately. Our Offer Letter was issued 30th January, signed and returned to the branch a couple of days later but our solicitor still has not received the loan pack so I am just trying to gain an understanding of the process from any source that I can so appreciate your response.

Thanks again,
    Karen

Advertisement