Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFibre Availability

Options
  • 13-02-2015 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi

I'm recently looked into the broadband options available in my area and was disappointed to see that eFibre isn't available on our street. I live in the dublin 9 area and your availability map suggests that eFibre is in the area, but not on our street. Are there plans to make eFibre available on the streets that currently don't have it (within areas currently marked as having eFibre) or is it unlikely eFibre will be rolled out to these streets in the near future?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

comuirch wrote: »
    Hi

I'm recently looked into the broadband options available in my area and was disappointed to see that eFibre isn't available on our street. I live in the dublin 9 area and your availability map suggests that eFibre is in the area, but not on our street. Are there plans to make eFibre available on the streets that currently don't have it (within areas currently marked as having eFibre) or is it unlikely eFibre will be rolled out to these streets in the near future?

Thanks
    Hi comuirch,
    we only have information on current eFibre roll out, that is areas current marked for eFibre. Roll out of eFibre and FTTH continuew and it may be possible that we have more information on your area later in year. If you wish to register your interest in eFibre just submit your details here and we can let you know closer to time.
    Sorry I cannot add more at this time.
    Tony

Advertisement