Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any business want free online advertising? (Msc students)

• 13-02-2015 3:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hey there,

Not sure if this is the right thread. I am part of a group of Masters students in the University of Limeirck looking for an Irish business that we can run a google adwords campaign for. We have $200 free google ads to use for this.

Criteria for business
    -Can't have previously used adwords
    -Needs to already have a very decent website

We will run the google adwords campaign for 3 weeks and give a full report afterwards on how your website performed on the search engines. We are experienced with google adwords. We are looking for a business not too far from Limerick so we can be available to meet up and discuss the campaign.

If anyone has or knows a business with a decent website who are looking to drive traffic to it let me know! It's free. We're students and we are getting the credit funded for the ads from our course.

Louise

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Alfagtamini

Pm Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

Pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

Thanks guys. Any more businesses interested? We're hopefully making a decision in Monday.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Best of luck with you venture and your studies. As Boards.ie is a business and sells advertising I'm not sure about leaving free ads up so I'm going to lock this thread, users can still see if and PM you if they wish.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement