Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leader board on clubs strava?

• 13-02-2015 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

I like the layout of the strava club leader board its perfect for tracking ur progress. My one question is it possible to go further back. I know it goes back 1 week but I would like to be able to see my stats from say a month or 6 months ago. Anyone one know if this is possible. Reason I would like it as it shows your average speed for that week and would like to see it 6 months or a year ago and compare it now. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Koobcam

No, it only goes back to the previous week, there isn't any way to go further.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭dragratchet

wouldn't take long to calculate your weekly averages looking over your activities, though av speed is so dependent on route, weather, if you're cycling with a group etc you mightn't see the curve you'd be hoping for. what you definitely need to do is drop a load of cash on a power meter ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

You could work it out by going to 'Training' and selecting 'Training Log' and choose the week/month/year to get your activities for that week.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭DaithiMC

BMKN wrote: »
    I like the layout of the strava club leader board its perfect for tracking ur progress. My one question is it possible to go further back. I know it goes back 1 week but I would like to be able to see my stats from say a month or 6 months ago. Anyone one know if this is possible. Reason I would like it as it shows your average speed for that week and would like to see it 6 months or a year ago and compare it now. Cheers

Probably better to pick a segment you use regularly, a long flat one, or a hill and use the drop down menus to filter on your times, "My Results", and use that as a guide. That at least gives you a comparison on the same sector, but may not account for conditions, whether it is at the end or start of a spin, level of alcohol, EPO, etc. taken on. I find this is useful way for showing progress on hills.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,161 ✭✭✭nilhg

Veloviewer is probably the best way to get the stats the OP wants, presumably the free version will do.

http://veloviewer.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement