Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Billing over due

Options
  • 13-02-2015 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I entered in my ESB meter reading on the 5th Feb and I still have not received a bill.

Its OK if you dont want to bill me for the past 2 months be if you are can you please calculate it and send it to me.

I will PM you my details once this is picked up.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi badgerhowlin,

Thank you for your message.

Did you submit your reading after missing a visit from an ESB Networks meter reader? Bills are issued bimonthly, but the bills never issue on the same day of the month and this can vary by about two weeks.

If you would like us to check your account for you, please send us a private message with your name, address, account number and telephone number or date of birth.

Do let us know if we can help.

Regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

I dont get a call by a "reader" Every 2 months sometimes my ESB get estimated.

I nearly Always try and fill in my own readings anyway, but sometimes I'm a little late in the reading.

my Last bill was was (next bill due (approximate):  02-02-2015)
    Which was not red or estimated(like it is done sometimes) in or around that date.
    So I submitted my bill on the 5th and 11 days later you billing department has not done up my bill.

Please get them to get my bill out to me ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

I have sent you on my details

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hello badgerhowlin.

ESB Networks aims to read the meter for four out of the six annual electricity bills (for customers of all electricity suppliers; access to the meter allowing).

We recommend only sending in a meter-reading after an estimated bill is issued, as there is a cut-off point for sending in a meter-reading before a scheduled bill, and the scheduled bill may be based on a meter-reading anyway if an ESB Networks meter-reader takes a reading.

On receipt of an estimated bill, if the customer sends in a meter-reading, this will cancel the estimated bill, and a replacement bill will generate, which does not have to be paid until two weeks from its date of issue. Customers who pay by direct debit would be urged to send in a meter-reading on foot of an estimated bill ASAP (as the direct debit is presented to the bank for collection at least five working days in advance of its due date).

We will review your private message now.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement