Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving House

Options
  • 13-02-2015 5:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I may be moving address shortly. Can you tell me what information I would need to provide?

Thanks,
    monday_

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.

When you leave the old property, you'll need to take a final meter read. You don't need to give us any advance notice, but you'll need to provide the name and contact number of the person responsible for the property and a forwarding address for your final bill. In the case of a gas account, you'll also need to the let the person responsible know that they need to register with any supplier within 5 to 7 working days. Otherwise the gas supply will be cut off for safety reasons and both parties may be liable for a charge.

In order to register at a new address, you'll need to provide the opening meter reading, the MPRN number (for electricity) or the GPRN number (for gas) and the full address of the new property.

If you provide your old account number, we can keep all of your details together.

Do let us know if you've any further queries.

Regards,
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 17 monday_

Hi,

Thanks for that. I have one other question. Can you tell me if it is possible to set up on direct debit online?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Good morning.

You're very welcome.

It is possible to set up for direct debit here.

Do let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement