Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

printing ink needed

Options
  • 13-02-2015 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I need to buy some ink to refill my ink cartridges. I want to buy online from an Irish or uk company. I have tried a number of websites that come up on Boards and on a google seach but amazingly none of them sell just the ink.

Recommendations welcome. Please make sure that you know the companies you recommend actually sell the ink" before you post and not just the cartridges.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭tylercheribini

Hi,
    I need to buy some ink to refill my ink cartridges. I want to buy online from an Irish or uk company. I have tried a number of websites that come up on Boards and on a google seach but amazingly none of them sell just the ink.

Recommendations welcome. Please make sure that you know the companies you recommend actually sell the ink" before you post and not just the cartridges.

Thanks.

Try typing ink cartridges, then make and model of printer into ebay. Refine results in order of cheapest price and postage first and you should find a good deal.

Advertisement