Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angry UPC customer...

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Anyone checked the T&C's? I'd imagine there is a certain amount of time for queries relating to bills to be made and warranted.

I would hazard a guess that the reason UPC arn't offering a full SEVEN YEAR refund, is that the OP had signed T&C's that outlined specific timelines and process' relating to misbillings and raising queries on bills.

I'd take the offer they made as it's seriously generous. As many have said certain responsibility on you here. Seven years is a very long time to not spot an issue in your bill, considering you get billing monthly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,228 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

Damn, I thought the email update for this thread was an update from the OP who appears to be another one hit wonder :pac:

Advertisement