Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HWVS returns

Options
  • 13-02-2015 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭

I returned a dell u3415w to hardwareversand 2 weeks ago via UPS label and was received by them a week ago. I have not recevied any feedback from them despite some emails.

Does anyone have any experience regarding the returns process and how long it takes to process a refund back to the payment bank account upon return of items?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭N64

It's best to call them up when you have a problem like this. Nearly all of the staff on the phone line speak english. The phone number is: 0049 1805 711 117

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭Redfox25

Their customer service is lacking. I returned a mobo and they sent it back to me a month later . Was still broken but they refused to refund. Hope you have better luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Seaaan

When I sent my card back they didn't email me to update me, they just sent a new one out ~10 days later

Advertisement