Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sandymount hotel will it show the GAA on tv 14th Feb?

Options
  • 13-02-2015 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,788 ✭✭✭✭

I was unsure which forum to put this on. But I was wondering if the Sandymount hotel will be showing the vincents v corofin AI club semi final (I have to be there early).

I am going to the Ireland v France rugby game tomorrow and I realised that people there might be more interested in the England v Italy rugby match....:eek:

Maybe this should be put on the personal issues forum :D

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Try phoning them in the morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Sandymount you say,

dear god no

• Registered Users Posts: 18,788 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Try phoning them in the morning?

Probably the safest option and most obvious one!

Sandymount you say,

dear god no
    haha it is my first rugby match for about 20 years and I have vincents backed in the football.:cool:

My other worry is rugby crowd etiquette is it ok/frowned upon to question the players/refferees parentage or call them b*llocks's? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

I believe Nostradamus has answered this question,

He specifically refers to the Sandymount Hotel on February 14th 2015, and actually has given a summary of the match as well, along with the bar prices and clientele attending this GAA viewing.
    After there is great trouble among mankind, a greater one is prepared. The great mover of the universe will renew time, rain, blood, thirst, famine, steel weapons and disease. In the heavens, a fire seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,958 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Why not ask on their facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/SandymountHotelDublin?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

You can ask them to put the GAA on another television for you.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

OP I've moved this to the Dublin City forum where it's more appropriate

Please take the time to read the forum charter

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

You can ask them to put the GAA on another television for you.

He could. But if the majority of the punters in there are watching the rugby (and seeing as the hotel is a stones throw from the Aviva itself, I'd imagine they will be) the hotel staff may very well decline to do so.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Is it on the radio?

• Advertisement

spurious wrote: »
    Is it on the radio?

I would say it will be.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Radio on phone with FBI-like earpiece while cheering at the appropriate times in the rugger?

Advertisement