Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where in Galway to get ears pierced for 6yr old

Options
  • 13-02-2015 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Anyone know where I could get ears pierced for a 6 yr old in galway.went to few tatto places and all said must be 16.id rather not do it in Claire's would rather get it done with a needle than a gun and in a sterile place by someone experienced

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Nowhere. Way too young to be inflicting this on a child. What's the rush?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Okey dokey - let's not jump to judging here lazygal. The OP asked a question - your answer was to a totally different question.

Moving to the Galway forum - you'd have a more local crew there to point you in the direction.

NB to Parenting posters - it's now in a new forum - Galway City charter applies.

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭irisheddie85

I'd be surprised if any of the places with experienced pierces using a needle would do this. Your only chance is some place like clares using the gun

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

If you can leave it till they're about ten, a fair few places will do it with parental consent then. I'd really advise against getting them done with a gun, the scarring on them can be awful. If your child wants earrings, you can get pretty awesome clip on ones online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

Claire's accessories do it & I know two places in Athenry that do it. Won't feel going out with the motorway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

I noticed this week that the pharmacy next to Aldi in Westside (go west pharmacy) now do ear piercing. I don't know if they do children but might be worth a phone call.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

RubyGirl wrote: »
    Claire's accessories do it & I know two places in Athenry that do it. Won't feel going out with the motorway.

I'd say she'll feel it coming back in the Motorway ...

Advertisement