Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bayside Centra

Options
  • 13-02-2015 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Is it true the bayside in centra closed down in the past few months. my brother was telling me it did and they can't go there for lunch anymore, but is it actually home bust it is it getting done up ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭BowWow

Its now open as a Super Valu.

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

It's actually a Eurospar. It changed about 3 years ago. it was supervalu about 10 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭BowWow

Fiolina wrote: »
    It's actually a Eurospar. It changed about 3 years ago. it was supervalu about 10 years ago.

Apologies, you are indeed correct. Was also a Londis when I moved into the area.

Wish it was an Aldi..........

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

It was Supervalu when I moved there years ago and a good enough shop but quite expensive.
    I know some people in Bayside who still buy their weeks shopping there now. The prices are crazy. The whole precinct needs rejeuvinating but that's another thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

Fiolina wrote: »
    It was Supervalu when I moved there years ago and a good enough shop but quite expensive.
    I know some people in Bayside who still buy their weeks shopping there now. The prices are crazy. The whole precinct needs rejeuvinating but that's another thread.

The parking situation is great though. Getting in and out of the Supervalu's at Raheny and Sutton, or the Lidl in Baldoyle can be a bit of an adventure, especially at peak busy times. I wouldn't do an entire weeks shop there, but its deffo an easy place to pop into and out of.

• Advertisement
Advertisement