Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking English tutor - Maynooth

Options
  • 14-02-2015 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there

We are looking for a native English speaker to help me and my daughter (4yr old) to improve our English. This is NOT for any test/exam, but we would like to be able to communicate better in our daily life. Perhaps you can help us to learn more about Ireland and local people. Of course, we will pay for your time/effort. We can also help you on your Mandrian/Chinese culture if you happen to be learning Chinese.

Our house is close to Maynooth Presentation girl school. Interested, pls pm. Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Is your little girl in school locally?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 qingliqici

Moonbeam wrote: »
    Is your little girl in school locally?

Thanks for your reply. Yes, she is in preschool now and will receive school education locally. Since we do not speak English at home, her English is quite poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 superingy

qingliqici wrote: »
    Hi there

We are looking for a native English speaker to help me and my daughter (4yr old) to improve our English. This is NOT for any test/exam, but we would like to be able to communicate better in our daily life. Perhaps you can help us to learn more about Ireland and local people. Of course, we will pay for your time/effort. We can also help you on your Mandrian/Chinese culture if you happen to be learning Chinese.

Our house is close to Maynooth Presentation girl school. Interested, pls pm. Thank you.

Hi I am a qualified ESL teacher with 8 years experience, my daughter goes to the girls' school and my son goes to the preschool around the corner! You can call me on <Mod Snip - PM only please> I would be happy to help, at the moment I just teach Saturdays so I'm free during the week :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I asked because there is a toddler group on Thursday mornings.
    If you want to meet for tea with the kids,I also have a 4 year old.

Advertisement