Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone help me please - advice needed

Options
  • 14-02-2015 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

I have been using Hangsen Menthol Sensation juice for over two years now and I can't find it anywhere.

I usually get a 50ml bottle but I have searched and everywhere is sold out :( I was getting the 24mg one from thebestshop but they don't have anymore 0mg to get the nic level down.

I have tried loads of other menthol flavours and none of them are like it - one (Liqueen peppermint) made me cough every time I tried it. I am using Joytech menthol at the moment and it tastes like vanilla :(:(:(

Can anyone who has tried this juice help me find something? I have had a look at the juice reviews on here but I cant keep spending money and getting my hopes up!

My friend was smoking a cig the other day and for the first time in two years I thought "hmmm that looks nice" :eek::eek::eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Elevelyn wrote: »
    I have been using Hangsen Menthol Sensation juice for over two years now and I can't find it anywhere.

I usually get a 50ml bottle but I have searched and everywhere is sold out :( I was getting the 24mg one from thebestshop but they don't have anymore 0mg to get the nic level down.

I have tried loads of other menthol flavours and none of them are like it - one (Liqueen peppermint) made me cough every time I tried it. I am using Joytech menthol at the moment and it tastes like vanilla :(:(:(

Can anyone who has tried this juice help me find something? I have had a look at the juice reviews on here but I cant keep spending money and getting my hopes up!

My friend was smoking a cig the other day and for the first time in two years I thought "hmmm that looks nice" :eek::eek::eek:

Try purplebox.ie, I know for a fact that they sell Hangsen but I am unsure about this particular flavor.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Paddymouse

Elevelyn wrote: »

Try bargainvapours.com,I think they stock what you're looking for.They sell loads of Hansen liquids,I get 100ml bottles there.Fast shipping too.Btw,stay away from those dirty fags,you're doing great! Lol best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Elevelyn

Thanks for the reply, can only get 10ml bottles of the flavour I want though - better than nothing!!

I ordered Wingnuts Menthol Extreme after looking on here yesterday so hopefully that will work as it's a 30ml bottle.

Fingers crossed!!

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

Is this the right stuff? He also does this in 100% VG and usually next day delivery.

http://www.vapefreaks.com/100ml_E_Liquid_-_Menthol/p2486621_11565014.aspx

Advertisement