Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fee quarters

Options
  • 14-02-2015 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭

Can you tell me the fee quarters for 2015 and the dates they are due? Can only seem to find up to 2014.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

paulb06 wrote: »
    Can you tell me the fee quarters for 2015 and the dates they are due? Can only seem to find up to 2014.
    Hi paulb06,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

The fee quarter dates for 2015 are listed below:

QTR 1: 24th November 2014 -  20th February 2015
    QTR 2: 23rd February 2015 -  22nd May 2015
    QTR 3: 25th May 2015 - 21st August 2015
    QTR 4: 24th August 2015 -  20th November 2015

And the dates the fees are posted are as follows:

27th March 2015
    26th June 2015
    25th September 2015
    31st December 2015

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Hi paulb06,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

The fee quarter dates for 2015 are listed below:

QTR 1: 24th November 2014 -  20th February 2015
    QTR 2: 23rd February 2015 -  22nd May 2015
    QTR 3: 25th May 2015 - 21st August 2015
    QTR 4: 24th August 2015 -  20th November 2015

And the dates the fees are posted are as follows:

27th March 2015
    26th June 2015
    25th September 2015
    31st December 2015

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

Thanks, how come I have already received my statement? Should this not be sent after the fee quarter ends which is 20th February?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi paulb06, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 

We will issue a letter to confirm the fees and charges applied on your account with the specific quarter. This letter is issued after the end of the quarter and prior to the posting date. 

Can you confirm if the document you received was a pamphlet detailing 'Simple clearer pricing' or was it a letter confirm the specific fees charged on your account. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭paulb06

Hi paulb06, 

We will issue a letter to confirm the fees and charges applied on your account with the specific quarter. This letter is issued after the end of the quarter and prior to the posting date. 

Can you confirm if the document you received was a pamphlet detailing 'Simple clearer pricing' or was it a letter confirm the specific fees charged on your account. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

No it wasn't a fee statement just my regular statement for the last 3 months. Would've thought this wouldn't be available until after the 20th as transactions are still being counted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

paulb06 wrote: »
    Hi paulb06, 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

No it wasn't a fee statement just my regular statement for the last 3 months. Would've thought this wouldn't be available until after the 20th as transactions are still being counted.
    Hi paulb06, 

Thanks for you post.

Your normal statement frequency can vary depending on what was set up when you opened your account. Not all statements are issued at the same time or at the same time as your fee statement.

If you would like your statement frequency amended this can be done by submitting a request through Banking 365 online in 'Ask a question' or by calling Banking 365 on 0818365365 / 0035314044000.

I hope this helps,

Janette

• Advertisement
Advertisement