Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Philosophy downloads/audiobooks?

Options
  • 14-02-2015 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

I do a lot of driving and tend to listen to many educational downloads on my Ipod in the process.

On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being a great philosopher, I'm 1. Not being burdened by stunning ambition, I'd like to get to 5 soon enough. Would anybody have suggestions for Introduction to Philosophy downloads and, perhaps, more advanced downloads discussing Heidegger's and Nietzsche's ideas? Indeed, a good download on Existential thinkers generally would be good. (My interest was initially sparked from reading Camus's The Outsider and trying to better understand what existentialism is.)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Baked.noodle

Have a look at Pod-casts from the Partially Examined Life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

This is a great introduction to Existentialism in my opinion.He as also great videos on other Philosophers and also explores philosophical themes in literature.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement