Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire, Main St. Lusk

Options
  • 14-02-2015 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭

Went into Cost-cutter on the way home yesterday, and the building next door had been destroyed, presumably by a Fire.

It had been trading as a Beauty Salon, previously it was the Hackets Bookmakers.
    Hope no one was hurt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭micraX

It was a laundrette

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DamienKelly

Thats the laundrette and I think a dvd shop might have been there I could be wrong there. I passed it yesterday and the smell of smoke as I got close to the building was very strong and as I looked up onto the roof you could see a lot of damage that was caused by a fire. No idea tho when it happened. Hope nobody was injured.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,409 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

No one hurt, fortunately.

15896055834_3946391ac5_c.jpg

16331093540_252e01fddf_c.jpg

Advertisement