Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Valet

Options
  • 14-02-2015 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Has anyone experience getting a full valet in town? Seems to be a few little businesses offering it but what are they like? I remember a thread on this before and there seemed to be mixed reports on a lot of them. Anyone know what one you can trust to do a good job and preferably at an ok price?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Got a full valet recently at the place at the quays (opposite KG).
    The previous owner had kids with sticky sweets and chocolate and the back of the car and carpets were a mess on which mould started growing in the damp weather.

Had tried to get this cleaned myself several times ...with no result.

Got the car back perfectly clean and smelling nice ...but the mould returned after a few days ...the guys gave it another go for free with another cleaning product and it's now perfect.

Would recommend them ...did a great job on a large 7 seater inside and out for 80 quid. Turned a manky mammy-wagon into something almost like new ...well worth the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Excellent valet on lower pleaser road in the old garage (daveys?) across from the Garda station. They are always busy but there are a good few lads there so you never have to wait too long to get seen. V cheap too, I think a mini valet is only €12. Highly recommended as I have only heard good things about them and they sorted my car out.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭glaswegian

pleaser road?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭shanec1928

glaswegian wrote: »
    pleaser road?

Pearse

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 523 Mod ✭✭✭✭TheKBizzle

The guys in the yard across from Harry's bar are great for valets and car washes. Highly recommend

• Advertisement
Advertisement