Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyres for the buggy (phil&teds)

Options
  • 14-02-2015 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭

is there a place anywhere in south dublin, that I can just walk in and buy them?
    wear after 6 months, I'm so annoyed:
    Phil%20and%20Teds%20Tyre%20Wear_zpse6z0scga.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Some bike shops will replace them for you. It is about 25 euro .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

is it 25e for a pair or just one tyre?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

just one tyre.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,540 ✭✭✭✭ted1

That wear doesn't look like 6 months, what kind if terrain do you go over and do you keep them inflated?

I was wondering the same,I busted a tyre from 4 years of constantly carrying 3 kids on the out n about nipper .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

ted1 wrote: »
    That wear doesn't look like 6 months, what kind if terrain do you go over and do you keep them inflated?
    you're right - they were under inflated and I didn't notice that until thread was gone on this one :eek: but when I googled looking for the tyres I discovered many users reviews about tyres not lasting long on Vibe model - if I had seen that before buying this buggy and I would have never even considered it. I

Advertisement