Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GP in Bettystown Area

Options
  • 14-02-2015 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭

New to the area of Bettystown.

Just wondering if anybody could recommend a good local GP. Search on Google has only shown Dr Joseph Cremin in Brookside. Appears he splits his time with another practice in Drogheda.

Thanks again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭starlight1

MANUTD99 wrote: »

Just wondering if anybody could recommend a good local GP. Search on Google has only shown Dr Joseph Cremin in Brookside. Appears he splits his time with another practice in Drogheda.

Thanks again

Laytown Health Centre is quite close, a few minutes drive and there are at least 2 GP's there I think-Dr Patrick Shortall and Vicki Merchant. There are also practice nurses on site. I attend here and find it good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭MANUTD99

starlight1 wrote: »
    Laytown Health Centre is quite close, a few minutes drive and there are at least 2 GP's there I think-Dr Patrick Shortall and Vicki Merchant. There are also practice nurses on site. I attend here and find it good.

Thanks for that. Do you know if its easy to get a appointment for instance say ringing on a Monday morning looking for an appointment.

Do you know how the female doctor is? My wife would prefer a female GP I think

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭gamblor101

Thanks again

There is at least three GPs in that surgery. Should be no problem getting an appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭starlight1

Thanks for that. Do you know if its easy to get a appointment for instance say ringing on a Monday morning looking for an appointment.

Do you know how the female doctor is? My wife would prefer a female GP I think

The female doctor is lovely-I attend her and have found her good. I was actually attending the practice for a year or so before I even realised she was there.

Appointment wise they usually can fit you in quickly enough-I've rang in the morning and they have fitted me in that afternoon but I suppose that depends on how busy they are. As gamblor said because there are a number of gp's there you probably have more of a chance of them fitting you in at short notice.

Advertisement