Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting in Demark

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Dan_Solo wrote: »
    Get back to me about your World Islamoterror War 3 Armageddon when 30 Syrian ISIS fighters come to Ireland, OK?
    If anything we should be delighted they've gone to Syria, yes?

Head meet sand...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭Dan_Solo

Head meet sand...
    You seem to think we're in the Syrian desert fighting against ISIS? That sand?
    Apologies if, ya know, you actually are in the Syrian desert fighting ISIS. Or perhaps you're here with me in Europe where you're more likely to be killed by a falling piano than in this global arab terrorpocalypse extinction level event?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,554 ✭✭✭bjork

Apologies if, ya know, you actually are in the Syrian desert fighting ISIS. Or perhaps you're here with me in Europe where you're more likely to be killed by a falling piano than in this global arab terrorpocalypse extinction level event?

You seem to be of the impression that ISIS is the only militant Islamic group and that every fundamentalist lives in Syria

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Stojkovic

Sociopath2 wrote: »
    Link?

Do you not have the internet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

in Europe where you're more likely to be killed by a falling piano than in this global arab terrorpocalypse extinction level event?

But what if it was thrown by a keyboard warrior?

• Advertisement

For now the years events are showing us a disturbing trend.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

nokia69 wrote: »
    the religion of peace strikes again

why do we let these people live in Europe

Do you apply this to all criminals?

Do you apply this to all criminals?

Failure in logic, Do normal scumbags shoot you for not agreeing with their ideals ? Its a fundamental attack on what we are as Europeans.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

Failure in logic, Do normal scumbags shoot you for not agreeing with their ideals ? Its a fundamental attack on what we are as Europeans.

Yeah but not being capable of identifying and rounding up these scumbags is not the same as allowing them to live here seeing as logic is being mentioned.
    Any suggestion on how such people are prevented from living here,?

Yeah but not being capable of identifying and rounding up these scumbags is not the same as allowing them to live here seeing as logic is being mentioned.
    Any suggestion on how such people are prevented from living here,?

Easy with none EU citizens deny entry. Home grown now that's a tough one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Is that stronger evidence than "I'd say" and "I guess" or even "I've a feeling in me water"?
    I care that some dude in a desert 10,000 miles away is declaring war on me is Armageddon now for what reason exactly could you tell us?

10,000 miles away?! We're do you live?

deco nate wrote: »
    10,000 miles away?! We're do you live?

I was letting that one go :P Close to Aus I guess. :pac::pac:

But what if it was thrown by a keyboard warrior?
    You're statistically equally likely to be killed by a keyboard warrior launched piano as an Islamoarmageddonist in Europe.

Oh, sooooo important. 5,365.9km then, or will you need metres and centimetres too?
    So glad you pointed that out.
    It pretty much sums up your contribution thus far though.

Oh, sooooo important. 5,365.9km then, or will you need metres and centimetres too?
    So glad you pointed that out.
    It pretty much sums up your contribution thus far though.

Err was not me.

But you didn't "let it go", as evidenced by this post.
    No idea what you've posted, have you?
    Here's where you tell everyone why it's so important that it's 5,000 instead of 10,000....

But you didn't "let it go", as evidenced by this post.
    No idea what you've posted, have you?
    Here's where you tell everyone why it's so important that it's 5,000 instead of 10,000....

Again me ? You did me already although incorrectly. I like the bold bit. deco nate brought it up I Answered him/her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

It means it is only half as far away as you thought it was.

Glad to clarify that one for everybody.

Again me ? You did me already although incorrectly. I like the bold bit. deco nate brought it up I Answered him/her.
    Yes, you pointed out it 10,000 was Austrailia, when Syria is half that. Of course you still haven't really pointed out why this is important, but I think we can all pretty much assume at this stage it isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭Letree

Turf them out

• Advertisement

It means it is only half as far away as you thought it was.

Glad to clarify that one for everybody.
    Ohhh, it's only 5000km away so ISIS will be blasting down my door any second now and chopping my head off because they hate freedom?
    Am I doing Islamoarmageddom paranoia right lads? Hyperbole up or down?

Ali Charaf Damache (49), an Algerian-born Irish citizen, previously with an address in Waterford, is wanted by the US authorities in connection with an alleged conspiracy to provide support to terrorists.

The US alleges Mr Damache conspired with American woman Colleen LaRose, who used the online name Jihad Jane, and others to create a terror cell in Europe.
    LaRose was sentenced last January to 10 years in prison after being convicted of planning to murder Swedish cartoonist Lars Vilks, who had depicted the head of the Muslim prophet Mohammad on a dog.

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/charaf-damache-told-jihad-jane-he-was-a-devoted-jihadist-1.2014744

How about this Irish guy plotting to support Jihad jane

are we still protecting him or how did he end up?

Letree wrote: »
    Turf them out

Who ? If your talking your general Muslim then no, If you mean battle hardened fighters or home grown people that want to commit crime's in the name of an ideology Or people inciting hatered again in the name then yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,905 ✭✭✭✭Bob24

Well it's going to be another long night for our resident apologists who'll deny there is any problem with Islam.

I am not seing as many of them as I expected though. Maybe public opinion is changing.

Bob24 wrote: »
    I am not seing as many of them as I expected though. Maybe public opinion is changing.

Maybe they quietly think it was the right thing to do?

We might never know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,133 ✭✭✭Shurimgreat

We need to call a spade a spade here.

Islam has brought nothing but misery to every country and every region it has a significant presence in. Sad but true. Now that it is gaining a foothold via multiculturalism in europe it is doing the same here.

If you see the lives lived by women for example in countries where islam is the dominant force in society you see the misery it has brought.

Maybe one day people will have intelligence enough to see this.

Islam has brought nothing but misery to every country and every region it has a significant presence in. Sad but true. Now that it is gaining a foothold via multiculturalism in europe it is doing the same here.

If you see the lives lived by women for example in countries where islam is the dominant force in society you see the misery it has brought.

Works on paper, Just problem is you have nut jobs interpreting it like all other Religions. Currently acting up more than the rest yes, Historically no. We need to find middle ground and find out why people radicalise. Radicals don't use the normal teachings. It's like blaming all of Christianity for wesbro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Tolerance of intolerance isn't tolerance. It's cowardice or compliance. You either support the killing of the dragon, or you don't get to cry when it breathes fire on you. We should poke, We should criticize, We should offend all things Islam and all things Religion.

Mockery of religion is one of the most essential things....one of the beginnings of human emancipation is the ability to laugh at authority...religion is not the belief that there is a god, it is the belief that god tells you what to do ~ Hitchens

• Registered Users Posts: 3,094 ✭✭✭wretcheddomain

I dislike Islam - the religion, not the followers.

You are espousing, in other words, the very extremism you profess to deplore.

The ordinary Muslim in Europe cannot be, under any reasonable circumstances, equated with the extremist - in exactly the same way reasonable opponents of Islamism are not against the presence of Muslims.

I'd prefer to distance myself from both flavours of extremism.

Note: Will someone with divine cyber-powers please rename the title of the thread, as I'm pretty certain Demark is not a member of the UN.

• Advertisement

I dislike Islam - the religion, not the followers.

You are espousing, in other words, the very extremism you profess to deplore.

The ordinary Muslim in Europe cannot be, under any reasonable circumstances, equated with the extremist - in exactly the same way reasonable opponents of Islamism are not against the presence of Muslims.

I'd prefer to distance myself from both flavours of extremism.

Note: Will someone with divine cyber-powers please rename the title of the thread, as I'm pretty certain Demark is not a member of the UN.
    Hardline Muslims are rioting in every country in Europe. Ireland is the only one I can think of that hasn't has riots.

Advertisement