Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest and heating zones

Options
  • 14-02-2015 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi, I ordered Nest thermostat a few days ago on Electric Ireland website. Yesterday after speaking to my plumber I was told that Nest doesn't work with heating zones as it is in my case and I would do better changing my order to Climote. Can you confirm if this is the case and if yes, can I get my order changed to Climote?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi jimmy9999,

Thank you for your message and interest in Climote. If you'd like more information on our Climote product, you can read about it here: https://www.electricir...limote.jsp?p=0#ex-q4.

The Climote can control up to 3 heating zones whereas the Nest controls a single zone. If you have more than one zone, the Climote would indeed be more suitable for your property.

Our colleagues in Home Services would be the best people to contact in relation to changing your order to a Climote instead. You can contact them on 1850 30 50 85. They're available from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday.

If there's anything else we can do, please let us know.

Regards,
    Aoife

Advertisement