Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard stops working

Options
  • 14-02-2015 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

My dog has a really bad habit of putting his head onto my laptop keyboard and pressing some magical combination of keys that makes the keyboard stop working - nothing happens when I type. He rests his head on the left hand side of the keyboard so it's the f1, f2, f3, esc, shift, control etc keys that he is pressing. The only way I can get it to work again is to reboot the computer. Does anyone know which keys would be causing this to happen? I'd love to keep him away from the laptop but sometimes it's hard make a 40kg+ malamute do something he doesn't want to do :o:pac::D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

In control panel >easy of access>change how your keyboard works, check what boxes are ticked and next time you might notice one of them is unticked.

Advertisement