Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tales of the Sword Coast (New D&D game)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Brilliant, and as the article says, no broken Kickstarter sh1te, its nearly finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,644 ✭✭✭Glebee

First day 1 purchase I'll make in a long time. Can't seem to find any indication when in 2015. Hopefully another forgotten realms gem in the line of baldurs gate and ice wind dale.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Day 1 for me, really miss the golden generation of PC RPG's.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That looks awesome

Anybody see a release that for this, thought it was March 2015, seems to be Quarter 3 2015 now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Looks too slow --- D3 for me it is! :p

This released yesterday I think. Cant see too much about it online yet though...
    Anyone pick it up yet??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Glebee wrote: »
    This released yesterday I think. Cant see too much about it online yet though...
    Anyone pick it up yet??

Holding off on it for the minute, it seems to be having a pretty rocky release bug wise and looks like it needed some more optimisation before it got released.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

im half way through pillars of eternity so can wait for it to get patched.

Anyone pick this up yet, reviews are not good :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SpaceSasqwatch

Glebee wrote: »
    Anyone pick this up yet, reviews are not good :(

Havent went near due to the reviews...dont think I'll get sadly.Maybe in a sale.

Sorry guys I know its an old thread but did anybody give Tales of the Sword Coast a go after????

Didn't the developer shut down :confused:

I have something in the back of my mind about someone else taking it over and they must have as console versions were released in July i think but I passed on it based on reviews and work need to be put into playing it.

Can't say I've a single person on my friends list who played it and I have some that will play almost anything rpg.

Advertisement