Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL Silvercrest Sport camera

Options
  • 14-02-2015 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Can someone help me before I self combust....I have been wrecking my head trying to restore factory settings on this Generic GoPro camera as I created a new password on the accompanying smartphone app which doesn't ask you to re enter password and then when I tried to connect by wifi it showed up as my personalised name but did not accept my password. I have followed directions to restore factory settings over and over but it mustn't be working because it still has the personalised name. I have tried to guess at how I might have mistyped my password but there are too many possibilities. Does anyone know how to wipe this thing and start again???
    Btw I have read the manual over and over and website just has electronic copy of same manual.

Advertisement