Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in particular

Options
  • 14-02-2015 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi guys

have probably posted about this before but oh my god how is he the highest paid dentist through medical cards in letterkenny! his manner is awful he never asks if your ok during the treatment and dismisses any complaints i may have about my teeth! i told him there was swelling on the tooth (I was getting root canal treatment done) and he said it looks fine!

Had app on friday at 2.10 four of us were sat there until 2.25 i walked in before this and asked receptionist if he was about and she said he is...there was no one in the surgery then i was called in at 230 given the injection and said there 3.30 and was then called in again treatment took 20mins i was on a half day from work i dont need to be sitting in a dentists for 1hr and 40mins! :mad: while my wait the place was getting packed and one stage no one was seen at all! what the heck is he doing, having a snooze!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

lovinit wrote: »
    have probably posted about this before
    Mod note: No, not on this forum anyhow and please dont post the name of the dentist or his practice. This forum wont be used to bad mouth any individual or business.

Surely your time would be better used complaining to the dentist or to the HSE if they are paying him or alternatively lodge a complaint with the Irish Dental Association.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭0lordy

Just change to another dentist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭lovinit

muffler wrote: »
    Mod note: No, not on this forum anyhow and please dont post the name of the dentist or his practice. This forum wont be used to bad mouth any individual or business.

Surely your time would be better used complaining to the dentist or to the HSE if they are paying him or alternatively lodge a complaint with the Irish Dental Association.

Hi Sorry about that I was just having a rant as I had been in the dentists for close to 2 hours, I wont name the dentist in particular and i have changed dentists its just a pity we put up with this :rolleyes:

Advertisement