Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night life

Options
  • 15-02-2015 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,485 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Just looking for some advice ,heading to Waterford next Saturday night just a spur of the moment type thing...never been to Waterford City for a night away so I taught I would give it a shot...anybody recommend where we could go...a pub maybe with music live band and maybe onto a nightclub or late bar..we are in our late 30,s so no place with wild locked young ones 😇 and also which pubs to avoid..
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

For your age group and music requirements I'm going to be a little cheeky and say The Reg. Late bar, nightclub and live music with an "older" crowd so perfect for ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

Adyx wrote: »
    For your age group and music requirements I'm going to be a little cheeky and say The Reg. Late bar, nightclub and live music with an "older" crowd so perfect for ye.
    i second that, more mature crowd down there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Since its a weekend and you want to avoid locked young people it basically rules John Street out, Geoffs would be more the crowd but not the music or access to a club or anything. The Reg seems to fit the bill for ye

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Do shorts still have live music?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Shortts has it all, live music, dj's older people and plenty of young locked ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement