Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation plus same price everywhere or are there deals?

Options
  • 15-02-2015 7:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

We are new to play station here and. I'm just wondering if PLay station plus the same price everywhere or should I be on the lookout for deals on it? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

We are new to play station here and. I'm just wondering if PLay station plus the same price everywhere or should I be on the lookout for deals on it? Thanks in advance.

It seems that since ps4 requires it, there tends not to be deals on it anymore. One method would be when aldi/lidl have their ads in the paper for spend 50, save 10 euro, use that voucher in tesco ( who will honour them) and purchase 50 PSN credit which will then cost you 40. Apply credit to your account and you now have a year of psn for 40.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭PeteK*

It's free this weekend on PS4. From Friday 6am to I think Monday 6am or possibly Monday at Midnight (Sunday night).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement