Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planet Health Gym.

• 15-02-2015 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭

As a member I am concerned its going the same way as JJB did . No Pool due to repairs for the last few weeks Cardio machines broken general dissatifaction with members all wondering whats happening!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Is there still a sports store upstairs or did they just not take down the JJB sport store sign when they put up their own sign?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭Derbhoy

Is there still a sports store upstairs or did they just not take down the JJB sport store sign when they put up their own sign?

Upstairs is Vacant not in use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

Derbhoy wrote: »
    Upstairs is Vacant not in use.

Was thinking as much! Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,524 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I was thinking of joining and a friend (who is a member) recommended that I pay monthly. He is definitely concerned about the future of the place...

Mr E wrote: »
    I was thinking of joining and a friend (who is a member) recommended that I pay monthly. He is definitely concerned about the future of the place...

Pay Monthly is the safest option . There is supposed to be a new Manager soon but I think the Pool closed is a serious Situation .

• Advertisement

Derbhoy wrote: »
    Pay Monthly is the safest option . There is supposed to be a new Manager soon but I think the Pool closed is a serious Situation .

It is a pity because it was one of the best around but its now seemingly running aground . One of the nice Irish lads working there assured me a few days ago its getting a new boss so hopefully good news will follow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

The last manager was an AHOLE and doing his best to push members away with his general attitude and behaviour hopefully the new one will have a better attitude towards the paying members!

The last manager was an AHOLE and doing his best to push members away with his general attitude and behaviour hopefully the new one will have a better attitude towards the paying members!

Only 2 showers working in Mens area most of the Cross Trainers broke and Bikes twill take more than a new Manager to rectify it. Cork HQ calls the shots.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Are the advertised opening times correct? I passed it around half six this evening and it looked like it might have been closed. T'was from a bit far away though so can't be sure.

EDIT: I've been considering signing up soon, just want to make sure the times are correct as they'd suit me perfectly.

roast wrote: »
    Are the advertised opening times correct? I passed it around half six this evening and it looked like it might have been closed. T'was from a bit far away though so can't be sure.

Hope not . Am not due there till 2moro probably lights being dimmed to conserve the Leccy! Can any poster update the situation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

It was open!

Advertisement