Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Writing Industrial Placement Report

Options
  • 15-02-2015 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I am starting my Industrial Placement Report as part of my college degree in Civil Engineering. One thing to note is I am not very good at writing reports.

First things first, Introduction; What tense is it in? For example do I say, 'from my placement I will learn' or 'from this placement I learned such skills' or what exactly do I need to put in this?re

Any help at all would be great...

Kind Regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭tac foley

Basically it is what you did, how you did it, and based on those experiences, what you feel that you, or any future employer, will get out of what you did as a result of you doing what you did.

Clear now?

tac

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Blink182rock

tac foley wrote: »
    Basically it is what you did, how you did it, and based on those experiences, what you feel that you, or any future employer, will get out of what you did as a result of you doing what you did.

Clear now?

tac

Cool..

So what does a conclusion show then?

Advertisement