Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to make friends in dublin

Options
  • 15-02-2015 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi ,

I've just moved to clondalkin from carlow and am looking to make friends in the dublin area to chat with, have a few beers, play and watch sports etc.. I'm 31, own my own coffee shop, love all types of music, sports and films and would be looking for lads relatively the same age. If anyone is in the same predicament please message me..

Thanks a mill

Danny

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,792 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

OP, I've moved your thread to the Dublin City forum as I think you will receive better responses here. Please note their charter now applies.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Meet Up is the usual recommendation, or boards beers. There must be ~150 meet-ups in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Lucyn

I second meetups. I just joined a couple of groups and have attended two meetups so far. Highly recommend it.

Advertisement