Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insuring new 2 year old dog

• 15-02-2015 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hello, we have just adopted a new 2/3ish year old dog. We got him from the pound, he had been straying in that area for awhile apparently, so not a surrender so no medical history with him obviously.

He is perfectly healthy at the moment but I would like to insure him, all my other dogs have either been young puppies and easy to insure or too old to take out a policy on when we have adopted them so I have never been in this situation before.

Just wondering has anyone done this before? I'm filling out the forms here and they ask for veterinary history...as he is 2 years old will they be suspicious that he has no history? I'm afraid if I ever have to claim, they could say well maybe it was something he had before and not pay because his past is unknown...

Comments

Advertisement