Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LACEY CUP

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hopelessone1

Cigala wins !!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Stoaty

Cigala wins !!

Drove from castlemaine to Tralee this morning and route looked in great shape plenty snow side road alright
    Cigala win Kennedy second
    Numbers looked low but that no surprise
    I would estimate 35 to 40 A4s
    Can someone confirm ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭sullzz

You mean it went ahead ??? And nobody died ??? Oh the shock and horror !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭budgie001

Stoaty: Did you intend to ride any race this weekend? Or just hoped they would fail? Which the Lacey cup clearly didn’t......

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭transylman

Stoaty wrote: »
    Drove from castlemaine to Tralee this morning and route looked in great shape plenty snow side road alright
    Cigala win Kennedy second
    Numbers looked low but that no surprise
    I would estimate 35 to 40 A4s
    Can someone confirm ?

Not surprised for the A4. It was €15 pre-sign on with sign-on closed on Friday. With all the uncertainty I am guessing they had few last minute entries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Stoaty

budgie001 wrote: »
    Stoaty: Did you intend to ride any race this weekend? Or just hoped they would fail? Which the Lacey cup clearly didn’t......

What the hell you talking about ?? I hoped nothing would fail plus there is guys that have said lot worse than me on here last few days so piss off and pick on someone else
    I wasn't available to cycle any races this weekend which I mentioned already so it didn't bother me what went on or called off
    120 signed on according to radio kerry
    Unsure if that includes or excludes a4 race

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭nordicb

Course was great, not a hint of snow, in fact a lot of it was dry. But snow was everywhere else, stunning place to cycle, especially today.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,848 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Mod Note, Attack the post not the poster, no bickering. Please stay on topic. Any questions PM me, do not respond in thread.

Advertisement