Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delf set in dublin.

Options
  • 15-02-2015 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi

I'll be up in Dublin city centre tomorrow and was wondering if anyone can recommend some place with a range of delf and cutlery sets.

Mick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,684 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Arnotts, IKEA, Debenhams, Brown Thomas! smile.png

To be honest, aside from IKEA I'd wait for sales. The best stuff can be got at very discounted prices at times. Best of luck, enjoy, leg it over to the Dublin forum if you want a certain lunch.

I mean, if you like a certain type of lunch - Mexican, Thai, Irish etc... just ask. You'll be pointed in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭bpmurray

mickmac76 wrote: »
    Hi

I'll be up in Dublin city centre tomorrow and was wondering if anyone can recommend some place with a range of delf and cutlery sets.

Mick.

I presume you mean "delph".

Argos, Dunnes, Heatons, IKEA for lower prices. Arnotts, Debenhams, Brown Thomas for the not so low prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

ArNotts have a bargain basement where you might pick something good up for cheap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Marks and Spencer is also worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Eva4

Arnotts have a sale in household goods at the moment up to half price! Happy shopping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Homestore and more

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

bpmurray wrote: »

It's Delft, actually; named after the region of Delft, Holland which became famous for its pottery products.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭ezra_pound

bpmurray wrote: »

Argos, Dunnes, Heatons, IKEA for lower prices. Arnotts, Debenhams, Brown Thomas for the not so low prices.

Actually the correct word is delft.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

The Arnotts bargain shop on middle Abbey Street is always worth a visit

Advertisement